Yuki to Sumi

I really hope we can at least get a decent ending, I liked this even more than rough sketch senpai.

God, I didn't even know this had ended, I just thought I had found a fun new manga to read and everything. I hope Onio gets a chance at prolonged serialization, they're a fun writer and a lovely artist. Shame that there's only a set amount of chapters left to translate.

Dex-chan lover
The art in this chapter looked kind of rushed, perhaps Onio already knew that this serialization was to be axed...

What this is ending? I am honestly quite upset about that. It has so much potential and all the characters are so fun. ;-;

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Since this and Rough Sketch ended simultaneously, I doubt this was axed, more like he just quit.

Power Uploader
Oh man, that was a good chapter, no useless youth drama, just pure comedy, why was this axed again?

Dex-chan lover
I hate that this series was axed along with the other one. They were so funny and warm.

How could people not appreciate this glorious duo of smug & snark?! Gotta learn me some necromancy to resurrect dis mango.

Contributor
"kurisu
Oh man, that was a good chapter, no useless youth drama, just pure comedy, why was this axed again?"

Probably because not enough Ecchi scene.

Power Uploader
>(Serialization ended with 11th Chapter)
Yeah, I think I understand why.

Fed-Kun's army
damn those jap. never what are they thinking in axed this for some shitty iseke

Users who are viewing this thread