Sachiiro no One Room - Vol. 3 Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
Well, this detective is a good guy! Like, I don't want him to find Sacchi and Mister, but I sorta do? So conflicted...

(Also, I wonder if/when we'll see that girl from Mister's part-time job again?)

Yes not some random genius detective whos just gonna find the daughter for the parents, but someone with an actual background whos gonna help the daughter instead

Double-page supporter
why do i feel like i've read a manga with a character that looks like him and acts like him before?

Fed-Kun's army
Surprisingly, an actual good detective....not a white knight talking about justice and seeing the world as simple as black and white?
He read her like an open book.
Mother is freaking psychopath trying to play a caring mother in hopes of getting her toy daughter back. Disgusting creature she sure is.

I *really really* don't care about these detectives. Author threw a cliffhanger last chapter and now this. This chapter should have continued where last chapter left off, it's a cheap cliffhanger like off some low end soap opera and it pisses me off. Also if Mister was smart he'd move to a completely new city, he already can make fake IDs so why not one for her too? If he was far away he wouldn't have issues like the teacher or the detectives.

The author is frustrating. I'm here for the relationship between Sacchan and Mister not drama/anxiety bait.

Fed-Kun's army
DUDE i actually like the detectives. like i dont want them everywhere but if they can get mr kidnapper off the hook i a m in

Users who are viewing this thread