All Day Jo Ayoung - Ch. 52

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Somehow I don't think dad has a police uniform because he's a policeman...

Dex-chan lover
The parents are alive!? I thought all of his parents were dead and that's why he was looking after Ayoung?

ivv

Dex-chan lover
I think... Minsok isn't a natural muscle buff....
He did it on a purpose.

So Minsok doesn't get along with his stepmother or rather with his father or is it maybe he doesn't like that they don't look after their own daughter as he experienced it himself when he was young? Maybe he just can't get along with her/him cause she replaced his own mother?

@Dantrig His father is overseas with Ayoung's mother, his stepmother. Minsok's actual mother has passed away and his father remarried.

Double-page supporter
@ColonelPabs254
I think it's more like he can't forgive his father for quickly replacing his mom and then leading Ayoung in his care.
@mommy
It seems like both but I don't understand why they couldn't let Ayoung go with them as well? It's a given to take care of your child if you decide to procreate. Thing is, Ayoung sees Minsok as her dad so they are already a small thought on her mind. I think he should adopt her honestly and get with Ellie.

It's difficult to see how Minsok can easily accept his new mother, seeing how he got affected by his mother's passing, and then suddenly a sister needs to be in his care.

Users who are viewing this thread