Author Boku no Heya ga Dungeon no Kyuukeijo ni Natteshimatta Ken
Um..can anyone tell me, how often or what's the frequency of this manga's update?
This seriously needs an update
Wow plot is idiotic but comments make it seem like it's interesting :S
Just started reading this and the lies the MC tells to explain to the knight make this hard to read.. not because they're lies but just because he could do so much better.
Just started reading this and the lies the MC tells to explain to the knight make this hard to read.. not because they're lies but just because he could do so much better.
sooooo has this been dropped?
Maybe they did drop it. Last release they made for this was October's raw.

Last edited 2 mo ago by fagguette101.

Last I checked, the raws for chapters 13 & 14 are out.
Too bad the novel hasn't been translated in literally a year.

Last edited 2 mo ago by fagguette101.

"Dungeon in muh house"
I feel like the slime is being ignored... it's so cute though
oh there's a new dungeon chapt...

HOLY SHIT IT'S HERE
Do you know that the artist is hentai artist
@ErrorOver9000 And? Wait, do you want to divulge his art? Well, don't let me stop you.
Woah, this one is straight up shit.
Can somebody really enter your house like that? Isn't that propriety violation?

Last edited 20 days ago by Oneesamaa.

@Oneesamaa: I'm only going by what I read, so I could be WAY off. From what I understand, NHK is government-enforced TV. Them barging in when you open the door is not in violation, but at the same time it's frowned upon by the residents since its an invasion of privacy. NHK are notorious for badgering potential clients and especially those they have contracted with. In the case of Enami (the salesman), this is just over-the-top aggressive sales pitch for comedic effect, but at the same time nothing he did was illegal.
suddenly the slime is no longer a secret? wtf?
It's good to see that this manga update is picking up speed again.
Is it is just me or is Ria left out of all info about MC for no reason? Why does he not tell her the truth like he did to the elf? Why is she being lied to and ignored most of the time?
It's because elves are lewd and racist, he has to maintain the façade of being powerful to lewd the erofu without reperussions. @YellowChica