chapter uploading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Group Leader
Hi, I uploaded my first chapter more than ten hours ago, but it has not still been accepted. is it normal or did i do something wrong?

Dex-chan lover
@vhk As the chapters uploaded by first timers are checked manually by the mods, I reckon it's normal. I remember seeing a chapter "uploaded" in the afternoon previous day and it only became available the following day near noon so yeah. If it takes longer, maybe reach out in Discord with the manga name and chapter number?

Group Leader
Thanks @Yatsuki It's been 20 hours now, if after 48h nothing will be changed yet, I guess I'll go bother someone on discord

@vhk prob been rejected considering I dont see any chapters uploaded by you, even showing all languages, nothings marked "Unavailable".

Group Leader
@blackyawgdom I don't think it would show up in the manga preview though, if that was the case.
https://mangadex.org/chapter/973078

@vhk If you look at another person who recently uploaded their first, https://mangadex.org/user/1444342/l3iliana (and you have Show Unavailable Chapters) you can see that they have an "entry" under Chapters

But yours shows "User hasnt uploaded any chapters"

Group Leader
You're right. I worked hard on that chapter I hoped it could be uploaded. Maybe I'm gonna ask on discord, else I'll give up. @blackyawgdom

Dex-chan lover
@vhk I think you should contact mods on Discord or reupload the chapter, because it says "The chapter has been deleted" instead of "... unavailable" (which would be the case if it hasn't been approved yet)

Group Leader
Thank you both for helping a dumb one like me @Yatsuki @Blackyawgdom As it turns out it was just a file problem. I read again the uploading rules, discovering that you can't create multiple folders, while I did exactly that, being dumb. The chapter is now online and it's all goood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread