Author My Dad Is Too Strong
how to achieve nothing, both physically and emotionally, the manwha.
massive snoozefest with zero challenge, uncreative and generic art style and... why am i even bothering? ah, yes, give me my 45 minutes back goddamnit.

fucking incel wont even acknowledge the girl he bumped from bottom feeder to aspiring top tier fighter would...grow fond of his ass?
like really?
yupp this kind of plot that i can't fuck with
Chapter 33 or 34 made me rate this as 10/10.. XD
funny as hell
RIP
idea seemed cool but this is hella slow

still gonna read though
What chapter in the novel is chapter 45 of the manhwa?
SPOILER CHAP 44:...................................G pitié pour les mec qui l'ont... Ils étaient encore jeune.
😭
@Sgotfastbrainz it's barely a slice of life with an OP mc, but nothing happens. Ever. Same as the descent of the demonic master. 0 char develop, 0 story, 0 interesting secondary chars. It's just a power trip. That's why I dropped them both. It's painful to waste your time reading stuff like that.
This story idea is cool and.. kinda didn't want to read it at first because..

you know a KR novel Title " Protagonist murder by me?". There's one story arc where the protagonist who have to be get murder is a Cultivator returnee that has adopted daughter just like this.

Make me have mix feeling reading this story. Well, i wonder what come first.
Feels like I teleported 4h later, and ran into the last next chapter button.
Smooth reading, sweet drawing style.

I recommend it if you enjoy relaxing in your couch.
The translation is in French, yet all of the comments are in English. How many people are actually reading the manhwa here?