Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka II

Anybody got any solid news about what happened? From what I've seen the artist quit the first manga for some reason, so they hired someone else to make this sequel series. I think it's up to chapter 6 as of commenting, but I don't know if any scanlation groups have picked it up.

Dex-chan lover
@Otakuman706

Going by the description and having read the novels, probably just a continuation of where the first one left off. Author is the same, different artist.

@UXLZ
OK, thanks 🍻
That was my first guess but after some other things I'd read I was a bit more unsure.

Aggregator gang
Disappointed the Apollo arc didn't get adapted into the manga but happy to see the series is still being continued.

Dex-chan lover
What 2 ? how the hell did i miss this but apparently seen ch0 a year ago wtf lol

Group Leader
oh garbage mc which didn't have single development for entire fucking 3 season and for some reason all the chicks in here horny for this garbage mc nice 1/10 from me

I almost forgot about this series and author really needs to finish this series because this is a very good manga but is very damn slow updates which makes me forget it :<

Users who are viewing this thread