Tensei Kenja no Isekai Life ~Daini no Shokugyou wo Ete, Sekai Saikyou ni Narimashita~

Ada

Thank you no group for this manga, it seems to be a fun one!

Tre translation is great, the redrawing must have taken ages, thanks again for doing all of this so we can read it ?

just another isekai manga, but with a lazy main character
just my type of time consumer

Thanks for picking this up.

IMHO pick names you think match best, there´s always a chance you´ll have to change it later no matter what you pick (wind magic would be weird for example, "cemetary of hellish air"? sounds like waiting room without AC in midsummer)

Fed-Kun's army
I wonder if these authors give their characters a million abilities because MMORPGs were popular back in the day, and that's how those games work. I just find that I can't ever memorize these vast arrays of skills which basically mean that most of them never get used except as deus ex machinas later on. I mean, thinking back, that's one of the best things about Konosuba. It's incredibly clear what abilities each character has, and it's all about finding unique ways to use them for each situation. Just a pet peeve of mine, but it's hardly the most annoying thing for me.

Either way, it's a sick translation. Nice work with that.

Isekai fingers

Main Character: " Let me pose my fingers and use my fingers fingering in annoying and pretensions positions!
Well, since I'm here, I'll stick my middle finger and other fingers upright at the monsters and SOMETHING WILL HAPPEN!!"

Me: " Well, I can't get it out of my head, let me share the fact that every time he points his finger at something or in the air SOMETHING DRAMATIC HAPPENS"

Main Character: "My fingers Op, Let me pose with them upright FACING THE SKY every few pages"

Me: "Why not the cover?"

Main Character: "Already did, I'm addicted. I stuck my fingers up on page 2, 13 , 18, 19, 25, 26, 39, 40, 43, 48, 50 , 54. I also pointed really hard, I gave the finger and something happened every few times, it was wonderful! Let me pose dramatically with MY FINGERS IN THE AIR"

*This post was edited by the Main character's fingers because he accidentally pointed at this post.

Contributor
A ah, i already liked this fist episode, the title expecially. <3

Dex-chan lover
Meh, op af MC right from the start. Also reaching 0 MP should make protagonists faint and be in danger of dying. (at least in other isekais)

Users who are viewing this thread