The Result of Being Reincarnated Is Having a Master-Servant Relationship with the Yandere Love Interest - Ch. 10

so this Randolph or whatever guy knows the original game plot too & is trying to kill her thinking she's the villainess. this world is basically a dump of people reincarnating from japan

Wahhh... A word of advice to you , little boy: Never mess with a yandere and his love interest, you deceptively innocent-looking shota bishonen whose name I can't remember.

damn, Ashley doesn't look that strong but my man can support her weight on one arm. He has definitely trained hard to protect her!

With another character having a possible reincarnation ... I can’t help but think of Oprah and her signature “you get a [reincarnation] and you get a [reincarnation]“ meme 😂😂😂😂

Dex-chan lover
The face at the end of this chapter, he looks like he was scolded over something small and petty.

Fed-Kun's army
genuinely have no idea what the hell is going on anymore but this seems pretty fun so ill let it slide

Dex-chan lover
Basically... dude was a reincarnated girl who hates the villainess character (aka our MC)

Unpopular opinion but it's quite refreshing that the b*tchy "female" rival isn't actually even female this time. I'm so sick of that trope lol.

Users who are viewing this thread