GGWP. ~Young Ladies Don't Play Fighting Games~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - That's why I need to deny my feelings

Fed-Kun's army
Woohoo, thanks for this chapter. Love this author and her fight scenes. She does an awesome job

Dex-chan lover
THE CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: also, bless the translators for giving us two chapters in one day. Thanks for your hard work.

Dex-chan lover
Yes, a real manga about fighting game, but I feel like this manga is created more for enthusiasts. Casual usually don’t understand most of the terminology used here, so I plan to commentate most of them.

But I would like to ask you all, do you know variety of fighting game?

Dex-chan lover
thank you for another chapter today, these girls and even Aya's room mate are so hardcore. She literally punched herself in face to keep herself from being distracted by a potential shipping opportunity. I love Aya and Shirayuri's facial expressions through out and Aya's desire to beat Shirayuri because she's able to manage being the ideal oujo while indulging herself while Aya had to give up her passion in order to reach for her goal. Beautiful stuff.

now that we've gotten a better look at how shirayuri plays i think its safe to say that she was definitely playing on wifi in chapter 1

Group Leader
@saph the hell of frame delay, imagine having more than 4 frame delay plus shitty netcode, ah yes, such is the nature of online fighting game.

NOW MAKE BEBE!!

Thank you so much for both chapters, It was really fun! Can't wait for more <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Dex-chan lover
Well, the roommate isn't wrong. She just ahead of time
Anyway, Why some of the bubbles text empty ?

Resident Yuripig
Group Leader
About the empty bubbles. Ejima likes to do that for some reason. I'm not sure if she's going to fill them in for the tankoubons or leave them like that.
I'm wondering about the sudden "GET UNDER THE SHEETS QUICKLY" at the end. I'm wondering if she heard somebody coming?

Dex-chan lover
Here I thought Natsume was just cute but she's hella nuts too lo/ I guess she's a hardcore shipper if she went that far.

And lol with the fight, it was so AWESOME! they're so seriously trying to murder each others hahahaha (in game ~) and I know it can get really heated up like that!! also naaaaaahhhhhh I don't trust that cliffhanger, given how crazy it's been so far, I don't think the usual romantic scene could happen, at least not so soon.

"I'm afraid of Shirayuri's Iron Senpai" is she referring to the guy she picks in the game? If that's the case, I bet she's using some kind of Ken Master or Lars ......Fuck I hate main characters in fighting games, they're always so accessible and strong by default and my friend loves shit like that, like picking Siegfried in Soul Calibur as main

@Noir4241 I played fighting games a lot, but none professionally, not to the point of mastering each one or performing a 10 or 20 hit combo as easy as breathing.... I know enough to know that guilty gear is one of the hardest and that DOA isn't just sexy girls, it has one of the most advanced and strategic system in fighting games imo.

Thanks for the updates !!!!! so amazing

@Ichigo69 yeah u can see the feet of someone getting closer in the last pages and probably the sound of steps next

Fed-Kun's army
As a FG enthusiast (only in name cuz I don't play at pro levels) and a Yuri enthusiast this is like a drug for me. How can this be so good!!!!
It's insanely good!

Also, that ending!!! that ドクン!!!
I need more...

Thank you translator-san, you truly are doing yuri-god's work.

Dex-chan lover
How can a Yuri manga be so fucking metal?

That brutality is what's keeping us coming anyway tho. It's the trademark that'll make this series stand out.

Users who are viewing this thread