Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 9 Ch. 64.5 - Nagatoro-san x Tejina Senpai Crossover

Dex-chan lover
Well, this was an unexpected crossover, but a welcome one to be sure.

I would want to see a series like Isekai Quartet but with SoL manga like this, Komi-san, and Uzaki. Just because of the autism that would ensue.

Group Leader
@Tamerlane Honestly that shouldn't even be that hard to combine, since they're all school life slice-of-life romance. Would be pretty amazing too.

Group Leader
I should note that I'm just uploading this for someone else who couldn't upload it. I didn't typeset, clean, redraw, etc.

Dex-chan lover
This was great but it could have been even better if in the last panel we had Eguchi-kun nodding in approval while holding his own binoculars.

You know what this makes me wish for? I wish the author can give senpai and a male friend. I generally like that kind of interaction in a slice of life rom-com. Like, don't tell me senpai didn't have a single friend before meeting Nagatoro. Even if he's a loner, he surely could at least have one friend.

Group Leader
Just remember that Assistant and Senpai have both seen their respective girl's bare boobs before so it's not that big of a deal.

Aggregator gang
"Infinity War Is The Most Ambitious Crossover Event In History"

Nagatoro:

Users who are viewing this thread