Author Tensei Kyuuketsuki-san wa Ohirune ga Shitai
Its just... boring? After a bit, hard to tell really. The smattering of the mcs past life tossed in didnt add to the plot much, the mc himself/herself is really bland. OP abilities but the most motivation they get is for a nap, aside from that it's just loli/yuri fan bait. Not decent overall.
She’s literally just a lazy piece of shit
Light novel is good as well
Just as I was getting bored as fuck with this, it pulled me in with that. Alright, Im game for a bit more then.
This new story is better. I’m satisfied. I’m introvert so no problem. Extroverts doesn’t understand. I’m the winner.😶
Her(?) naming sense is legendary and unparalleled. 7/11 would read again.
Last edited 1 year ago by BobbyB.
Interesting premise, shit execution. Last chapter was interesting though, for the first time in a while for this manga, doesn’t save it though (especially MC’s attitude)
im sorry i give up on this manga because the main character
Last edited 1 year ago by BlazeScans.
Genderswap... 😐
to this day i’m not sure what part of the plot is supposed to be the main focus.
Starts off good but after the Minotaur it devolves into Yuri
Gotta say I like MC's priorities
@dysperwithaperiod Yeah. I no longer can figure out what is going on. Pacing seems to be off and seems to wildly switch from plot point to plot point by the whim of the author. To me it's like watching OPM than in the middle it switches to Highschool DXD.
please i need more man,
after just getting into this and enjoying it, that upload schedule is making me feel depressed. Im gonna have to wait a few months before my next jolt of isekai vampire yuri wont I :(
I really like the art style in this manga but I just lost all interest in it. There is little plot in the story and I'm kept waiting for any sort of interesting story development, but the story falls on every aspect. Guess I'll drop this one.
I'd prefer this turning into a full blown Vampire yurisekai over reading another average run of the mill isekai any day honestly
Love it <3
This manga's only good when Felnoute is around.

There's no real plot here, just a protagonist going from place to place based on their most recent interactions. Their own goal of finding a nice and cozy place to sleep is often undermined by their own actions, and it's made even more jarring by

That lack of cohesive plot really becomes apparent when Felnoute dips out of the plot for more than half the manga. At its core this is a slapstick-style comedy manga with isekai sprinkled on top, Argento ABSOLUTELY NEEDS a "straight-man" to shoot down her absurd remarks, and that was done perfectly with Felnoute, who oftentimes reprimanded her for her actions and statements alongside physically changing Argento's actions and motivations. When Felnoute gets removed from the story (i.e. the Yotsuba Federation Arc), it was so incredibly boring cuz everyone just went with anything she said or just screamed at the top of their lungs and nothing else. Characters just starting looking like they were straight out of Doraemon, just making bad jokes followed up with a cheesy facial expression.

I was honestly just going to drop it at that point, then BOOM, Felnoute's back, and it instantly becomes good again. Yuri's not everyone's cup of tea but you can't deny Felnoute really wasted no time in whipping Argento's personality right back out of becoming a snoozing sludge. (Personally I am 100% down for the Yuri because it gives a driving end goal to the plot)

P.S. Elsie

P.P.S. Felnoute: "Don't tell anyone you're a vampire, I cannot stress this enough". Argento: "Hey random person I have literally just happened to share the same space with, my name is Argento VAMPIRE". FFS
It's the first time ever I dropped a manga for how bad/annoying/boring it is.
It's the story of a guy that got reincarnated in an OP vampire and only wants to find someone to take care of him/her and sleep.
Except each times they find someone to take care of them, pamper them and let them sleep, they refuse and fight because... scenario, I guess?

Cheap 28 just got released and I couldn't understand what was happening. What is happening, why is it happening, why is this arc so long, why did they even come here, I know the answer is in the previous chapters, but the idea alone of having to reread the previous chapter gives me goosebumps, and not in a good way.

The beginning is kind of good, but it gets long and stretches for nothing really quick (ironically.)
We don't really care about the fact they are reincarnated, it's completely irrelevant and adds absolutely nothing to the story (oops, I said story, lol?)

When there is a beginning of a plot, it just stalls really quick, then we have a fight and then they move on aimlessly in their quest of laziness and yet refusing the pampering they seek, what's the point in reading that manga?