Tensei Kyuuketsuki-san wa Ohirune ga Shitai

Double-page supporter
poacher? . i am not sure this is a normal poacher usually do . i think they are more like invader or armed robber

Group Leader
I think yuri tag should be removed because it isn't exactly as deep as yuri. Yet.

Double-page supporter
i hope this manga don't use the same template . because enemy was cute they don't getting any apropriate punishment . its unfair only monster and ugly male getting killed

Dex-chan lover
Perfect reincarnation plan for yuri lovers. Reincarnate in the body of a female with specs to your liking and then get girl companions who love girls. Profit! Lol

Elsee's introduction isn't as good as the WN version. Not as cuhraazy as I'd have imagined with her obsessive monologues.

@davremedy you forget the ironclad rule of storytelling, Cuteness is Justice.

Double-page supporter
Did a law change in Japan?. Page 28 (or 26> had a bit more detail than most manga do...

@Aricitic Just a messy panel. The unfortunately placed line that looks like her vagoo is an effect line from that fire attack. The splotch above it that looks like pubes is a crotch tattoo

Double-page supporter
Dammit, That hot kitsune mom needs to be resurrected!

Group Leader
that's dark? doesn't feel like it. Looks like she'll just go "meh, I'm here cuz I feel like it, go away" and the guard/lord mysteriously dissappears

Contributor
Thanks for the update LH, this is a bit rushed but overall is a nice and original isekai.

Users who are viewing this thread