GGWP. ~Young Ladies Don't Play Fighting Games~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - I've already quit Fighting-Games

Fed-Kun's army
Round 2! Fight!

I was expecting them to hide in a narrow broom closet, not to defenestrate and make a run for it. I would have assumed a school like that does room inspections, but I guess not since she's able to have her pile of gaming gear around. (Which makes me wonder, does her roomie know.)

Fed-Kun's army
I still can't get over how the over-intense visual imagery and scene composition is gleefully ripped from SRS BZNS shounen fightan genre lmao

Dex-chan lover
This has potential but the pacing and overall plot & interactions are kinda trash, he should keep it simple

jumping through the window is absolutely ridiculous, lol, windows aren't that easy to break through

Dex-chan lover
@libbies But getting stabbed by glass and get your blood drop all over the place but treat it as it is just a scratch is not ridiculous ?
28-c2f24c83b90df5a9b23ee9fe725003f2e1e342dbfd8c29b8b256cab669a5c7db.png

Dex-chan lover
Did you forget to translate page 21? The text bubbles are just blank.

Dex-chan lover
I love these two their so adorably badass, thank you for translating the newest chapter I've been looking forward to this one since Record of Ragnarok seems to be delayed. Well it looks like our girl has regained her fighting spirit and that was quite the killing intent she was emitting in her room and in the hallway. Yujiro Hanma would be proud.
My theory is Shirayuri either doesn't have a room mate, since if she did she would likely indoctrinate her roomie into being her vidya sparring partner, or if she does have one she's either used her status, oujo aura, or bribes to gain/buy/force her silence. Or Shirayuri could just be somewhat good at hiding her stuff. Her gear while impressive is a rather small amount so as long as she isn't careless with it she should be able move it around and keep in it her room as long as its kept in the case she's been shown to have.
I love that though they literally action movie style jumped and broke through a closed window and kept running that's both so cool and kawaii it's somehow ascended into the wholesome domain.

Dex-chan lover
Mekuritobi = cross-up? My girl started the first round of her first offline game in (apparently) the first time in this school by sandbagging! The disrespect!

And I love how it only took Mitsuki one game to completely turn lol. Pen spinning, 'attack in close quarters' etc.. I also like how cute they look together in the craziness, I'm a sucker for romance with the characters defying authority together.

Also, I couldn't care less about the worries over realism, these two are badasses. Mitsuki just casually removing glass from her head lol, she's definitely not cut out for being a 'lady'. (in the sense she imagines).

Dex-chan lover
That's one wholesome motivation to keep on playing <3 to destroy a young maiden's heart.

Aaahh her roommate is cute too, what am I going to do ? XDDD

Thanks for picking this up! I was surprised when they said that they would only translate chapter 1 and leave it to it's own luck but I didn't even had time to fear thanks to you anons.
Yesterday I beat Tekken 7 story mode, fucking Kazuyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I didn't even bother with Akuma

Fed-Kun's army
@Babydel Her power level is so high she broke her limiter just with Shirayuri's words.

Mitsuki's no lady, she's a Bad(ass) Girl.

@Tcof also ridiculous and i considered it part of the whole window smashing. there's a
pool of blood
underneath her on the previous page too.

don't get me wrong, i love ridiculous and i laughed out loud at those couple of pages. ridiculousness is great

Wait this is actually so good. Love the art style, comedy, and the characters

Users who are viewing this thread