How to comment an image?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aggregator gang
I'm new to this stuff and there doesn't seem to be a guide anywhere. If someone can explain (with images too maybe ?) it would be a great help! (or if there is already a thread pls guide me) Thank you.

@MrKawaii
Here is the guide
BBCode Documentation (post/comment formating)
The bbcode should look like this

[img]https://some.image/link.png[/img]

Note that there are bbcode buttons above the comment box, you can use those to aid you in typing. unfortunately, there is no dialog atm to help.

Also note there is no automatic notifications for replies. To let someone know you are talking to them, @mention them like I did to you.
That way a notification will be sent to them.
While it seems odd at first, this is permitting every thread to be generic, and stops necro-bumping from causing trouble. So I personally prefer it this way (though they may add a reply notification system in the future).
Edit: Plykiya beat me to it. Didn't think anyone else would be answering it after 28 minutes passed :p

Dex-chan lover
Useful necro since people still ask this question today.

@YumGumYum I just learned it from following @sterven instructions.
no you should be able to see them. Make sure you're posting the images address and if you're trying to post an image from your computer files then you have to upload them to an image sharing site. https://mangadex.org/thread/245459/1/#post_2080085
Just open the link and then open the spoiler tag and a step by step guide will appear.

Dex-chan lover
@Raowaa
Glad to see your enthusiasm over the results you learned here, but I just wanted to let you know, if you hadn't figured it out on your own while browsing the forum, YGY has been fluent in Memepicpost language from birth. 😃

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread