Blood Link - Ch. 95

He didn't put it in because the other guy is pregnant remember? Even though he did have condoms (which he lied about, but now the lie is known).
But from what I know you can still have sex even if you're pregnant. Maybe it's different for female wolves?

To answer (I worked with a lot of pregnant ladies all my life) Since they said the twins and the third baby are in a risky pregnancy, the first weeks need to be careful to avoid miscarriages until the womb settle. Even then later depending on factors, sex can be had or need to be avoided for a while. my sister's friend had her only pregnancy be so risky that she was on bed all the time and her "horny months" were quite a hell from what she said. And yes was so risky she actually could die on miscarriage due to her constitution, She and baby survived but the baby was 3 months in intensive care. Currently, he is a cute teen breaking hearts.

Thanks for the translation🤩🤩 and also I'm waiting to see the babies and the polemic about them 👀

Thanks so much for the translation! I really wish there was other ways to read the story but the official translation on lezhin is so far behind and the ones on other sites have really bad translations😭

Users who are viewing this thread