Asashinzu Puraido

Double-page supporter
i swear the setting story almost same like otome game though from the guy perspective . it fresh change, i like it ^^

Fed-Kun's army
Ahhh... annoying, I forgot I already read these two chapters on their web since they were locked here for 2 days...

Dex-chan lover
There is no greater magician than Onii-sama
Behead those who insult Onii-sama

Dex-chan lover
anyone have the raw for ch.9? seems like every raw site just jumped to ch.10

Dex-chan lover
The body checking scene was pretty creepy, hopefully less stuff like that going forward.

Aggregator gang
Y'know it's amazing I've both never thought of this before and also never seen another Manga that has thought of it, but as someone who generally hates the Arbitrary "Ranking" that happens to Magic in Manga like this, it becomes infinitely more tolerable and acceptable when the Author actually goes the extra mile and puts a Name to their silly scale. "Flandol Hand-to-Hand Combat Scale" immediately elevates the idea to something that's more real, simply by adding the name of the guy who presumably codified it.

Same reason why any Story that refers to towns by what type of town they are, or just says "Kingdom A" is one I immediately lose any interest in.

See the problem with the arbitrary scales is that they are used by Lazy Writers to avoid having to do World Building, and to avoid having to figure out the relative Power Levels that their abilities have and see how they would be considered. You don't need to think about how other people would react to a certain ability, you just say its an "A" Class Ability and then how impressed people are derives from that. You don't need to think about how the country works because you just say "Harbor City" and don't even bother to think of a name because there's only ever going to be one Harbor City.

And if you the Writer weren't interested enough in your world to flesh out these details, why should I the Reader be interested enough in your world to actually read about it?

Dex-chan lover
>play a competitive game
>expect to fight "fair" and "honorably"
It's a guilty pleasure of mine to see ojou-sama the filthy casual being told to GIT GUD

Double-page supporter
Omg, I love this! I cried so much while reading the first few chapters X'DDD I seriously love hard working people who try their best despite all the hardships thrown at them<33 I'm really rooting for the heroine of the story!! Go beat the sh*t out of your bullies in this competition /o/ It's time to fight back.

Aggregator gang
No wonder their entire society is Garbage, it's founded on a MOBA.

Double-page supporter
Are these uploads delayed on purpose? Or are they just put on here by some random Samaritan unrelated to champion?

Users who are viewing this thread