Gaishuu Isshoku

More like a less likable Takagi-san. The light-hearted teasing between those two I can understand, and even like. This though? I just think she's awful!

Then again, that's what I said about Nagatoro as well in the beginning. The premise is rather solid, I'll give it a few chapters before passing judgement.

There's something about this that I like and I can't put my finger on it.

Definitely looking forward to seeing this bitch get what's coming to her, though.

Well looking at the groups website it seems this series can be considered dropped.
Gaishu-Isshoku – this has been stuck in CL/RD hell for a while now and with no help in sight (and no communication yet with Kris), I’ll put the series ON STALLED STATUS. Now as a new rule, if we haven’t been able to put a new chapter of a series out three months after this announcement, the series is considered DROPPED. If any other group is interested in doing the series on their own or as a joint with us, feel free to comment or shoot me a line on Discord.
That was posted January 26, 2018
https://tadanohonyakusha.wordpress.com/2018/01/26/reboot/#more-308

Dex-chan lover
How can people read this crap? I guess they got not enough cup of rage?

Fed-Kun's army
Uh this guy is the author of Netoraserare.
That alone is a red light warning for me.
But let's see where this is going, just like the first time i decided to read Netoraserare and finished it.

that b*tch is worse than prison, would have called her bluff since day one of blackmail.

jak

Contributor
@Sakuratea - Oh shit it is. Though I doubt this will have NTR because while people whine about it, NTR doesn't really exist outside of hentai. I can think of maybe 1 time in this super dark seinen, but that's it.

Dex-chan lover
Netoraserare.... man, I'm conflicted. I like a stupid netorare, but his work... I ain't ready...

But I still gotta see... where this will eventually lead.

Contributor
What a horrible main female character.
Would be happy if the MC kill her after snapping.

Users who are viewing this thread