5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 7 Ch. 55 - The Last Exam - Miku’s Side

Dex-chan lover
How can be someone such a best girl? Seriously! Btw I don't like this time skip, so much precious opportunity wasted.

AcX

Double-page supporter
THAT'S MA GIRL

But she's definetly gonna lose............................................

Dex-chan lover
Best Girl... Sadly, I don't think she's going to win in the end

Miku is literally the best girl. And the author/publishers gonna be like, "naw, first girl with the star hair clips wins. If not her, the actress." Or worst case, it ends in a platonic relationship.

Double-page supporter
Okey, if Miku won't be the most happiest at the end of the manga, I'm gonna riot, she has to get what she deserves man!

Dex-chan lover
Miku officially recognized as "best girl" by Fuutarou, just not in the way we expected.

Dex-chan lover
BQoYnnP.png

if she doesn't win.. i'll be sad.. she loves him the most and is working hard for get him.. she deserves happiness..

Power Uploader
I've always been curious about this, but does anybody know how Japanese schools calculate grades? In anime and manga, it seems that scores around 35+ are considered passing, but in US schools anything below 60 is failing. Or does the scale used in JPN not go up to 100?

Dex-chan lover
@seekermoc
There's individual minimal passing score for a subject and a passing total grade iirc.
I guess it's made so that students know at least bare minimum of their weak subjects.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Academic_grading_in_Japan
Shitpedia states that University passing grade is still 60.

Dex-chan lover
I see the author is pulling one of out his ass, where nothing romance-like happens for the entirety of the story, but in the last couple of chapters all the romance/drama is set to over 9000 and is rushed to hell.

well see how it goes, I am betting my ass on open ending where he doesnt end up with anybody.

Users who are viewing this thread