Cross Account

Only one chapter in and I can already tell who best girl is and that she's going to lose. Why do I do this to myself?

Group Leader
@agshield Yeah, sadly. It was on last places in Jump for, like, few months, but even after author added few pantsu shots it wasn't saved and was axed by making a huge timeskip in the last chapter. Scanlation stopped on 11th chapter, but there's 17 more.

Double-page supporter
Damn you Jump!
@random18 Is the ending satisfying at least? I don't wanna know who wins (I can guess but I'd like to be wrong) but did you think the ending was well thought out and good enough to make it feel intentional and well, satisfying or was it a disappointing end for the series?

Dex-chan lover
Fuck i remember this. I just read a spoiler on batoto before to at least know how it ended.

Group Leader
@Leo80221 I'd say it's not THAT satisfying, since a lot of plotlines were literally axed in a rush, but it's okay. Not the best kind of okay, but okay.

For the ones asking how it ends:

MC got confessed by best friend but got rejected.
MC finds that his "friend" was the actress and she rejects MC because they could never be together
MC goes to to a meeting to tell the actress that he will love her for ever or something like that
They meet a few years later, already grown up in the same place when the meet the first time, just this time not as a "guy"

Or something like that.
Raws are at lht

this is way better than kanojo okarishimasu. its a bit tropey and cliche but it has better art and drama imo and the mc at least knows what he wants. so sad this was cancelled since they came out at around the same time

Users who are viewing this thread