The Savior's Book Café in Another World - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

WHAT IS THAT DEATH FLAG, WHY DOES THE CHAPTER HAVE TO END HERE

Aaaaah too short!!! I was hoping for more fluff >_< thank you for the chapter!! Seems like the plot is ramping up. I'm glad to know that the prince is being tranced and not actually in love with her out of his own will? as in, I'm glad it's not his fault he's incompetent lol

Oh no, a cliff hanger! Hope we don't have to wait another month for the next chapter. 😭

Dex-chan lover
27 page only and yet when u read something interesting it feel so short arghhhhh i want moarrr

AHHHHHH, OKAY A LOT TO UNPACK HERE. But first, the OTP is being way too cute. XD

I'm glad we finally get an explanation with that other saviour... Sigh, extremely wary of that foreshadowing with Ill. HE BETTER BE SAFE.

Thanks so much for the translation!

Fed-Kun's army
LETS SET NO FLAGS ALRIGHT, come back safe ML!
Guess the endgame will be her having to protect the country.

Fed-Kun's army
The last page man,,, does that mean Ill doesn't come back after 2-3 days? Probably gonna be the flag that triggered her to the front line and saving everyone or something

Thank you!!!

MC smack some sense into that girl!! I hope she doesn't get taken away from her shop, but I do kinda want her to help out a little...

Ok i've never commented before but i dont think anyone realized it yet,

Tsukina (FL) used her magic which (probably) made the back of her neck glow (in the picture i believe that behind her neck there were some glowing particles that may or may not be that) and Ill (ML) (probably) saw it. So he will most likely realize that she is a savior and can save the capital.

of course this is just my hypothesis so please dont take it too seriously if im wrong

AND the god said that the symbol only appears for a certain type of magic and i dont know if barrier magic would classify as that certain magic

Double-page supporter
Seriously... This God is dumb as to is to grant such a shallow request to a "saviour"🤦‍♂️
I get that there are certain restrictions to his meddling, but could have issued a warning to the kingdom by a Oracle or something. But... Plot tropes prevail.

Double-page supporter
...Little did she know; he comes back prepared to make a proposal with an engagement ring in his hands XDDD
Just kidding; looks like things will go down hill next chapter? X'D At least we got a fluffy and wholesome moment between them >w<

Users who are viewing this thread