Almighty Master - Ch. 58

Thanks for the new chapters❤❤❤
finally he destroyed that punching bag ... how i waited for those few panels 😂😂 The fashion part was also funny but personally i preferred the training.

The constant switching of opinions is really annoying...one min in he's great and then even his friends or family change their opinion the min someone says something

thx for the chapter.
@krispy : they are like gorillas they always look the side where is the bigger banana.
hy.png

Isnt this literally what happened with the party with the painting? Critised something only for the maker to come out and call him the missiah. It'll be food next...

same shit over and over again . MC is god no logic at all but i like it and i got my laugh quota today from this shit so happy end for me .

Did he not know that you are my wife? I'll just have to beat some sense into your father and kill off that entire Yao family.

I'm your wife?

Yeah. Did you really think I'll let you get away I'm an evil silkpants young master even if I have to lock you up by hiring someone 24/7 to prevent you... I mean protect you as a body guard.

Oh boy, here we go again. Everybody just keep bringing their problem for him to solve huh

Dex-chan lover
How dare they try and marry off the first likable female introduced in this story

Users who are viewing this thread