Ragna Crimson

Group Leader
@frozenmaxos. Slight uploading error. It’s fixed now.

Double-page supporter
i dont know why the dragon in the manga have the gall to call and prided himself as higher and noble being when in reality all dragon personality more shitty and less noble even by human standard ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ . higher being "NO" , madman drunk in power "YES"

@davremedy It's a matter of perspective. The dragons are naturally much stronger than humans and likely more intelligent. Compounded with the fact that they do not view humans as beings on the same level as well.
A comparison can be seen with how we view and treat domesticated animals (or if looking at the past, humans of other races). Also, to keep in mind, a "higher being" is not necessarily a more benevolent being.

Dex-chan lover
@davremedy: My guess is his 'specialization' was the silver aura (a symbol of his hatred towards dragons), which in turn 'destroy' whatever made the dragons obedient.

Dex-chan lover
If I were a wizard, I would be a gun wizard like Crimson.

I have a feeling Crimson wants the dragons dead because he went through the dragonification process but still retains a trace of his hatred for dragons.

Double-page supporter
I'm just gonna pretend Crimson is the real MC, I don't have time for that loli loving pansy.

Users who are viewing this thread