The Rising of the Shield Hero - Vol. 12 Ch. 46 - Combat Advisor

The LN is on the 12th novel, and the 13th volume is to release in December.
the contents so far are between 5 and 6 i think

Double-page supporter
@jalil29
I think PurpleBomber meant that we're so far behind the current manga chapters, seeing as there've been 3 new chapters uploaded within a span of not even 2 days.

Dex-chan lover
Naofumi likes to troll and play the bad guy. ? Because of his hatred he grew accustomed to this image.

Double-page supporter
Did we catch up to the releases with this, by chance?
I'm conflicted about picking up the WN. (Also, are there major differences between WN and LN?)

Dex-chan lover
I'm liking this direction! I hope little slave kid becomes super strong as well.

Contributor
@monkey123

Probably minor spoiler
Old Granny is one of the last surviving practitioners are a special school of martial arts. Not as much magic as it is Ki I believe.

Dex-chan lover
@Garrett the only big difference in the WN and first 4 volumes of the LN is that Keil didn't show up in the story so early in the WN. But there are major differences from volume 5 of the LN (calmira island arc) onward.
For example Glass didn't show back up in the story after the first meeting with Naofumi and the others until the end of the story, she wasn't at calmira at all and didn't even have companions when she did show back up.

Users who are viewing this thread