Parallel Paradise - Vol. 11 Ch. 102 - The Midnight Legend

Power Uploader
Now because I know that I haven’t address this snip thing that a few people are talking in the server and on the comment section on mDex I will just say a few words and that’s all I wont go further or talk about why and what not just and if it was OK for the other group(s) to do this snip.

First thing first, we are not going to drop PP, we never planed to do so and we will not do that in the near future, the only reason we will do so it will be only if Hyaka got burned out IRL and wants to focus on one project or I don’t know we don’t have member to help out with PP, or just retired from scanlation.

Now the things I’m going to say may not be nice or people find it wrong or get butthurt for me comment, but that’s the truth. Let’s start with the readers, readers don’t know or care about how’s release is better and more accurate in scanlation, they are like piranhas if you give them food they are going to eat it all, no matter the quality of the food. Even if you give them mud they will eat it and thank you for it, and that’s the mindset readers follow that they have never work in scanlation or be with a group that they have both quality and accuracy. Readers this days just want to read their favorite manga faster and don’t care about the quality, and what I always say is that this era of scanlators/readers care more about the quantity then the quality. And that’s what they get from the other group, they get quantity and not quality so that’s that, if readers want to read a superb quality release they will read the others group release and that’s fine. If they want to read quality release and accuracy they will choose our releases. I know I’m going to repeat myself here again but like I said, this is just the truth and a fact about this two releases. If you got butthurt about what I said, well that’s your problem not mine. I’m just write/saying my opinion about the mater and just a few facts about scanlation and readers in general for the little time I’m around.

I just wonder what would’ve happen if the other Brazilian group didn’t start working on PP and TLing it in faster pace then us, will people have learned Japanese to TL PP in their on language? Well, that’s just something stupid in my mind, and for clarification when I say “other group” I don’t mind the Brazilian group.

Well, that was all I don’t have anything else to say about this mater, I just want to thank our team that works on PP and everyone that keeps supporting our release and please be on standby for the next chapter!

Dex-chan lover
@BaganLee You're just slow REEEEEE

Kidding aside, the quality IS MUCH MUCH better than the other one. I really do hope Hyakuro still translates PP. Even if I've read the other releases, the scan quality in Hyakuro is really great. Keep it up!

@BaganLee

All due respect to anyone who reads this, but the "quantity" mentality can go join a kall orgy for all I care.

Personally I enjoy reading mangas that are well handled by the translation teams working on them, not rushed works where there's a ton of typos and the image quality is shoddy (at best).

If that meanst I get one chapter per month, so be it.

That is to say - ignore the whiners, loud kids exist in every internet community and are not worth listening to.

Dex-chan lover
@BaganLee

Let’s start with the readers, readers don’t know or care about how’s release is better and more accurate in scanlation
Readers this days...
just a few facts about scanlation and readers in general
Please drop the generalizations, they work against your point. You can be proud of your work without trying to shit on others.

Dex-chan lover
@shamil11 I don't know what site is that, but it seems to me PP's raw release schedule is every Monday though. Next is on Aug 3.

Dex-chan lover
That's a big Kull. I'm not sure if I should be disappointed or not about the fact that it didn't try to rape her with its (supposedly) huge thing.

@phoenix_eD :shrug: it's just what is linked on the main page here, and that site says Ch. 126 was available 7/18, Ch. 125 on 7/13, Ch. 124 7/06, Ch. 123 6/22, etc etc.. so seemingly Monday is normal, but the most recent chapter early for whatever reason.
https://comic-days.com/episode/13932016480029400361

And then there are some dumb scanlators act like they own the manga and mad when others tried to translate something.

Dex-chan lover
@shamil11
Ah. I see I see. On one certain website though (LH), Ch 126 has been available since around Jul 13/14..
Guess comic days has a delayed digital release schedule perhaps..

I see zero difference between this and the other one. Besides the censoring removed and if thats the make or break for you guys i'll just read whatevers available because I'm a reader and thats what I like. If it looks good, has correct grammar i'll go for it. Trying to whine about anything else is just pointless.

finally a good translation

@Jesotku Lol the "Unknown" translation is literally 480p quality compared to Hyaruko's 1080p release. "I see zero difference between this and the other one." is such an outlandish claim unless you're practically blind.

Absolutely no one with eyes thinks this (hyaruko's)
https://mangadex.org/data/4bbd9b35734318fdf1506a70c6f1ce5b/5-e9f0b7b2917a87778ae2d85d57dada2b1efba65ce7cf11dff378c79bce053b59.png
is any way comparable to this blurry mess https://mangadex.org/data/acdaee4ba785d13b20c21949a23a8dc4/D18.jpg

...Or you can read both releases and compare them with an open mind? I mean, when this stuff happens, I always read the chapter the number of times different groups release it, because I find comparing them fun. Heck, it's been going on with this series for a while, with Making Babies! scanlating the volume version of the chapters. More reading is always fun, no idea why a reader would be upset about this.🤨
Thank you for your hard work, Hyakuro, it's greatly appreciated!

Users who are viewing this thread