Time Lover

This story makes paradoxis and butterfly effects pretty reasonable.. Like by stopping the killer could set up another event later in the future that kills him too. Like the killing and death and rinse and repeat could go on and on.
Or this story is a paradox of itself... Like that girl who had to get money from shady man to pay her love interest who needed that money to get the phone to talk to the future wife...seems shady. Idk that girl looks to have set off a chain of events that will eventually wind up with main boy dead in front of good old McDonald's!

Group Leader
The story is so chaotic and slow. Thats the only thing I hate about comic strips, a lot of empty space with a few actual words on it, even the art is minimalistic most of the time.

Fed-Kun's army
Can someone give me a little spoiler? How is the romance in this?

Fed-Kun's army
Don’t have high expectations. It’s like Orange. There won’t exactly be a “Happy” ending, it depends on your definition of what a happy ending is. I don’t get why Chinese tend to ruin their stories at some point. (Not hating but just a fact)

I’m caught up and things get really awkward...

Future girl seems kinda selfish? What happens if they don't get together in the past because of future girl's meddling? 🙃

Story's pretty slow. It's so slow that you'll probably forget the minor characters most of the time, then you'll get confused when they're reintroduced into the story

has the same premis as "Demain" -> by guillaume musso ... it's a mac though not a cell phone

Dex-chan lover
These supernatural story gets completely ruined by author not letting the characters do what any normal person would do. Which is to communicate and get as much info to each other as possible in order to grasp and hopefully stabilize the situation.

The main guy's life should be upside down as soon as he's introduced to the phone and he should be calling non stop trying to reach his wife while also consider getting all the important players involved. He should also rely on her more for his current predicaments after realizing their timeline are connected.

But understandably if the characters behave too smart there wouldn't be a story. Just like horror movies.

Users who are viewing this thread