Yuki Nee-chan no Kan-nou Gokko

Group Leader
This just got released in Japan a couple hours ago, and I have started working on it. I'll have a chapter out in a bit!

thicc megane schoolgirl sub
zqPNkM0.png

Ho Ho Holy Crap i Knew i recognized the style , I'm glad to see the author is going all in from the first chapter :) , buckle up boys

Group Leader
Ohh... right to the action. That's satisfying. Wanna see where this goes for sure.

Fed-Kun's army
I can see why there aren't any coding tags.

Just how would you code this?!?!

Yes, it's ecchi.
I suspect psychological could also come into play.
Romance. Yes, romance would be appropriate, I suspect. Bizarre romance, but romance nonetheless; after all, both have confessed that they couldn't have this happen with anyone else. It will definitely draw two close people even closer together. Both psychologically and literally, I suspect.

Bibliophilia doesn't have a tag, unfortunately.

School? Slice of Life? Dunno.

Ah, codes are appearing as I type. Comedy, ecchi, school life. Clearly, this is still in the process of being set up.

Comedy. How did I miss comedy?

Anyway, this looks like it could be very amusing. And completely life destroying for them if anyone were to catch them at it. Which, of course, is part of what adds to the comedic dramatic tension.

@SilverHelios
Indeed, thanks.

The mangaka is new to me, I think I'll check out what else he has done. I've already tracked down his Twitter and Pixiv.

Dex-chan lover
Beta MC + FMC that's so innocent she's fine with anyone = recipe for shitty drama. At least the FMC is 100% on my strike zone (glasses + big bewbs) so i'll see how it goes from there.

Dex-chan lover
seem like type of manga only take the last chapter to do anything

Google translate-chan disappoints yet again. All you can get out of that garbage is "big tits"

Dex-chan lover
@Rheeve I myself rarely use the term beta but somehow when i read ch1 i can only think of him as one. It's more like he's backed into a corner rather than being assertive. Well, whether he's being a beta or not, it doesn't change the fact that the combination of both MC is a recipe for disaster.

Users who are viewing this thread