Hatsukoi Zombie - Vol. 14 Ch. 132 - Path to the Future

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I hope this arc finally deals with what these first love zombies are.
Because it made a kind of sense when they were just manifestations of men's first love. Like a lot of ppl here, if didn't make a lot of sense why women didn't have FLZs, but for the sake of the story it could be ignored. But then you realize that Eve having thoughts of her own as well as being able have her own knowledge, apart from Tauro contradicted the premise. Further than that broken heart zombies affected the moods of other FLZs and their owners. There's something independent about them... And I want to know what.

Dex-chan lover
I think he's referring to the risk of falling in love with your first love zombie and neglecting real life relationships. Maybe it happened to him too in the past.

Dex-chan lover
I already see how this going down. Tarou: Nooo, she's real and different and imma luv her so imma protecc her bruuuh. And then everyone then just accepts this shit so the delusional boy could keep his imagined perfect girl.

Dex-chan lover
SOMEBODY STOP THAT MADMAN! Where is truck-san, when you need him?

I see the drama unfolding. Dad was abroad all the time, sees something that isn't to his liking and starts to mess around without talking with Tarou.

My guess is, his own firstlove zombie turned into a brokenheart zombie (which is essentially a demon) and dangerous stuff happened to everyone, who was near him. So every fistlove zombie has to be shot on sight. Kinda like he had a dog, that turned Cujo and bit him. Than he returns from a business trip, sees that his son got a dog, takes a bat and clubs it dead.

Ebippai's - yeap that one word summariaze best how Ebino is as manga chracter.

Exterminate it for the shrimp!
tumblr_ohyjlvrrnb1vmmtqso3_500.gif

Power Uploader
No, leave it alone! Eve is second best girl after Ebino. Ibusuki should go away with her mother

Users who are viewing this thread