Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 3 Ch. 23 - I'll Rub It On For You, Senpai

Double-page supporter
I actually think Nagatora would have put the sunscreen on him normally, but since he made a big deal about it, she got a bit ticked and did it the foot way. Still funny to see Nagatoro's reactions when the other lionesses are moving in on her turf. ?

Group Leader
fZkE8ww.png

2 things: i like how he still made the motion of pushing up his glasses when he wasn't wearing them anymore, and also is that the first time he's raised his voice in a non poosy manner?

Dex-chan lover
For a moment I thought she was going to confess to him given how she reacted to his denial of them being boyfriend and girlfriend.

Dex-chan lover
man I wish this manga had many more updates, and I hope there is a point where they start dating and we continue to see how the bullying continues in more cute way

wait, did he sketch something or not? why was the sketch panel has no drawing there?

Aggregator gang
Man I just realized how slow the relationship progress between these two is gonna be.

Damn Nagatora those tan lines! LOL and Dumbass ... you don't say something like that and expect to get away with it. Dense MC's always drive me nuts with missing the obvious signs. He deserved to get stepped on. LOL and of course she immediately tries to stop her friends when they try and join in on the fun. So cute.

Pretty much the way I expected the beach episode to go though. Still fun to read at least!

Dex-chan lover
Man, he should be thanking her friends cause he almost fucked up on a galactic level there.

Fed-Kun's army
Senpai looks like his name would be something like Hayato.
Also did nanashi forget to draw in Senpai's sketch at the end, there? The focus on a blank canvas was weird

@gamras i think the implication is that he used the sketch pad as an excuse to gawk at Nagatoro? Either that or he got inspired to draw some more at some point next chapter or something

Group Leader
Senpai found himself in foot fetish heaven... At least there was bullying again!

Dex-chan lover
BEST CHAPTER
Lots of things i want to point out but i have an urge to lick my screen every time nagatoro appears.... Dat Daym body is delish

Double-page supporter
@avgjoegeek > Dense MC's always drive me nuts with missing the obvious signs.

I don't think Senpai is missing the obvious signs. I think it is a case where he doesn't believe the obvious signs.

Before Nagatora came along, he was a loner. He clearly suffers from low self-esteem and a lack of confidence. So from his perspective, he can think of no real reason that Nagatora would be interested in him, even as he recognizes what appear to be clear signs that she might be interested. As such, he likely believes that if he were to acknowledge some feelings for her, she'd laugh at him, then teaser/bully him some. In such a situation, the safe path is to never confess, pretend the signs aren't really there, and just move on.

In a weird sort of way, because Senpai doesn't fawn over Nagatora, despite clearly being aware of her as a hot young babe, it likely makes Nagatora want to hang around him more.

Users who are viewing this thread