Love So Life

Yes, yes, yes! Thank you for uploading these chapters! This is such a lovely series. I really like how the romance is handled and Akane-chan and Aoi-kun are the most adorable twins I've ever seen.

Dex-chan lover
This is one of the great vanilla-sugar manga of all time. Grab your tanker of insulin and sink gently into the pages.

One of the few things I will give full points on. Tropes exist for a reason, so you will find some in this manga, but what matters is that they be used skillfully and there is something that makes the story stand out from all the others. This manga does that and I love it!

Dex-chan lover
This badly needs some epilogue. Other than that, it's way better than it promised given that its premise. Come for the good looking young man and cute high school girl romance, stay for the come of age story about people doing their best to provide a better life for the next generation than the one they had.

Almost every character is at the same time complex and relatable, with the author putting special effort in the twins, showing how they mature with each passing in-story year, making they evolve from generic adorable babies into children with different personalities as a direct result of their daily life experiences.

This is such a beautiful feel-good series, it’s just simple, adorable and the flow of the story is wonderful.

It’s slow paced, the drama is quite light and all characters are super lovable, especially the twins.

The romance is light and super fluffy and it just makes me so happy. I reread it so many times and each time I just love the characters more and more. I really love this series <3

I liked this story a lot, it is very heartwarming and nice, but I have to say that I was disappointed with how the romance was handled. It starts out good, at some point has a sudden development, but with no real consequences only to leave you hanging until the very end, which is, as a result, not very satisfying.

Double-page supporter
read this almost 5 years ago back in freshmen/sophomore year of highschool, just reread it and it's still as great as I remember :)

Dex-chan lover
I love this manga. Well written, interesting topics and very heartwarming.

As a romantic shoujo fan I can totally recommend this manga. The ending was pretty good, a little rushed tho.

Wow, I finished it and it's so goooddd. I love how natural the interactions between Shiharu and Matsunaga it's so cute and fluffy. The twins are super duper cute and lovable. The story is very light. I am currently reading the sequel about the twins "Life so happy"

Dex-chan lover
Very good, well executed developments, except for the end. Very feminine MC.
Bullshit ending. It's not as bad if you imagine the five year skip was just two weeks instead. There is no damn reason why they shouldn't marry and have kids immediately. Ten years my ass

Users who are viewing this thread