Dark Blood Age

Double-page supporter
Man, either science really just does not want to work in this universe. Or absolutely all of the Astronomists are really shitty at their jobs to tell that the sun couldn't have dissapeared. because we still feel warmth around us, all life would dissapear within the first few weeks from the lack of warmth around the earth.

Group Leader
It's a mix of fantasy too. There are bugs and demons etc coming out of dimensions to kill people etc I haven't finish reading the novel but lots of foreshadowing too. They explain that it will indeed snow in a couple of days and the some warmth is due to the resonance of the 4th dimension releasing qi to the world

I think you guys should read the novel instead of this manga. It has a lot more details and could possibly fill your questions. also I wonder how they will do certain parts of the story with that kind of design since Yunsheng has a lot of weird things coming for him that won't Really fit this style of Design.

Is this another one of those manhuas where the ML is stupid strong/advantaged, and whatever trivial inconvenience he encounters, he gets around it easily because somehow everything works out for him because he's the ML? This doesn't have the Harem tag, so I guess it's a little less likely to be another incel's fever dream.

TL;DR cultivation in apocalypse setting.

Also known as Expositions the manhua

I remember the novel was pretty f-ing good. If the manga is a tenth as good as the novel, this will be better than even Solo Leveling.

Edit: nevermind...

no clue about the novel but the manga is just shit. 21 chapters out as of now and enough story in them to barely cover 1, maybe 2 chapters. fights drawn out to no end (think dragon ball z style), a TON of narration and self-introspection (that no one ever asked for). overall, just an overblown, overly-complicated and drawn-out manga that will most likely need 100 chapters just for the idiot MC (and i'm not being sarcastic) to make it to the second "day". read if you have nothing to do and like going through chapters in seconds rather than minutes

Yeah, it's kinda bad. The idea of the story is interesting, But the story's just shit. The trending "Qi" Bs is also in this so you'll expect to see words like "Ultimate Qi Venerable Blood Demon General" and words alike.

Looking at the first chapter.... It might be easier on the eyes and mind to read the novel instead.
It wouldn't matter if the story itself is good or bad it's just the pure overload of info that's shoved into one page is..[-fill in the blank-]..

Users who are viewing this thread