Author Ookumo-chan Flashback
Looking at the spanish translated chapters that are ahead of us, this manga could be also called: DAT ASS: The Manga.

Artist loves drawin' them hips.
“Careful attention was put into having the ‘rabbit pounding mochi’ placed on her butt.” Yeeah I bet.
Immoral
Summary sounds dumb. Is there an actual reason or explanation that would make someone want to read it other than too much time on their hands?
Oedipus you motherfucker!
I had swear that I'd never again read anything from this author, but after yesterday nothing more matters...
someone please pm me when this kid finally fucks his mom
Iiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn-cest!
Reading this just makes me feel a bit sad
Be ready to be disappointed just like in his other manga.
I pray that the scanlation for this manga will continue, since it's a very enjoyable read.
I am not sure that Ueshiba Riichi can't write anything normal at all.
Hope someone will pick this again. Interesting and deep down are heart-warming stories.
ppplease somebody pick this up
Maybe this is a headcannon, but after reading chapter 13, and all the hints troughtout the manga, I think is safe to assume Suzuki-kun is his own father reincarnated, not only is he like an exact clone of him, but he also shares personality traits and attitudes with him, and more than anything else the flashbacks, those flashbacks are more like the ones of a past life than his father spirit giving him his memories with his mom
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2020-05-25/riichi-ueshiba-okumo-chan-flashback-manga-ends-in-june/.159867
@bastek66
I read the first part of the URL and almost thought it was announcing an anime adaptation.
Still waiting for the English scanlation to continue...
for anyone that's read the raws: is it a better ending than mysterious girlfriend x?
@BredForReading

I just read the raws (using machine translation) and reread Mysterious Girlfriend X's ending... They're very close but I think I like MGX's ending a bit more.
@Nega12

The kid has memories of talking with his dad, when they both coexisted, so I think that rules out reincarnation.