Ookumo-chan Flashback

Dex-chan lover
Odd premise. Huh, this is the same guy who did "Mysterious Girlfriend X". OK, I'll have a look.

Double-page supporter
So I was reading this : https://mangadex.org/manga/23424/1-x
And I was reminded of Ookumo-chan Flashback

?? ??

Dex-chan lover
Indeed, same mangaka as Nazo no Kanojo X / Mysterious Girlfriend X. I really hope a reliable group picks it up. ?

...And I'm reading it because it's by the mangaka for MGX. Certainly a weird feeling while reading it: "wooahh, don't project yourself into his shoes boyo!" But then I don't have a mum who's only 16(?) years older than me. (Still wouldn't make it right ?)
Volume 2 is out so I hope a good group picks it up (assuming the scanlation has been dropped). The long haired girl in the manga club is one to keep an eye on!

jak

Contributor
So when he flashbacks, it's from the point of view of his father? Oh god, he's gonna flashback in the middle of his conception isn't he?

Double-page supporter
d13.gif

Well no s**t his mom is cute. I'm an adult, and she's a babe (Ueshiba Richi's girls get cuter and cuter as his manga career goes on). Poor guy has his dad's flashbacks messing with his mind and Mom is clueless. That aside, I don't think this mangaka is going to make an incestuous story for us any more than Kodama Yuki would have turned Tuskikage Baby into a story about a horny middle aged man boinking a teenage girl. It just isn't their style.

Aggregator gang
this manga is an absolute winner, lets hope we get a more satisfying conclusion than with MGX

Double-page supporter
> Draw cute teenage couples
> Make them Mother and Son
Thanks Japan

I love his work, but BOY this one is a 9 on the Creepy-Fetish scale.

Users who are viewing this thread