Gokufuri Kyohi Shite Tesaguri Start! Tokka Shinai Healer, Nakama to Wakarete Tabi ni Deru - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
I guess since the MC appears to be the missing 'Holy One', he has some crazy light affinity making his spells overpowered. I'm looking forward to seeing how the author deals with the empire, is it going to be the cliche 'empire enslaves and uses heroes' or something interesting.

Looks like the elf girls gonna be in trouble with the empire. They wouldn't have focused on her noticing her ears then mention an issue later if nothing was gonna happen.

Dex-chan lover
Are those sheep carnivorous or something? Why are they attacking people from a great distance like that?

Fed-Kun's army
At least they won't have to worry about food for a while.
Or wool.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't think the MC's race has anything to do with him being "the Holy One" because he was the one who selected that. If anything, it might be because he was the group's designated healer, or at least he was before he broke the brainwashing and did his own thing.

Dex-chan lover
@alannondarklord : they were being manipulated the entire time, and the MC did not have time to fully restart after noticing something was off. He only changed like 1 skill in his build.

Dex-chan lover
@Kaarme - They are rams, so likely they are defending their territory. Rams can be very aggressive depending on their interactions with humans. Of course, since there were two, it could be that the mating season is soon, so the rams are extremely aggressive and are looking to assert their dominance over all in their territory.

Dex-chan lover
@Akule Yeah, that's basically why I wrote from such a great distance. Because they were coming from far away. Though it indeed could be that the caravan simply happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time, and the beasts were more interested in fighting each other.

Dex-chan lover
@Kaarme - Yep, that and humans hunt them, so the learned behavior from the survivors of the herd would be to butt humans with their horns in order to drive them away or kill them.

Dex-chan lover
Phew! I was wondering if the manga would give the other 5 friends some screen time. I tried skimming through the machine translated web novel and didn't see them anywhere after the intro, so this is a very welcome development.

I am interested in the main character's slice-of-life-esque travels, but the overarching plot point of people being manipulated and exploited by a god is the primary hook for me personally.

Didn't the heros noticed the avatar customization option? If I had one when isekayed i would used it. Also, why they chose a short lived species when you can be elf or similar?

Users who are viewing this thread