Boukensha ni Naritai to Miyako ni Deteitta Musume ga S Rank ni Natteta - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
I wonder why when I always check if a story has updates after being inactive for some time, it will immediately have the update that I wanted to see

Thanks for the chapter

Fed-Kun's army
In b4 Angie is the reincarnated demon lord and will never get a day off due to all the monsters spawning around her.

Double-page supporter
"Capital of Orphen"

Are we getting a "Childman Kingdom" and "Escalena Empire"? :V

Group Leader
Man, this is frustrating.

I think that if father and daughter don't meet in the next 2 chapters, I'm dropping this.
The story and art are really good, but them not being able to reunite is getting on my nerves. I can barely care about the rest of the story or the general situation, I just want them to be together so that the father can actually understand how awesome he is.

The problem is that the author seems to enjoy torturing his readers, and I can see him releasing 50 chapters where the FMC keep complaining that she couldn't see her father yet.
And I'm not up for it.

The father is going to become the new "solomon" after beating the demon lords popping up around his town.

It's annoying that she hasn't gone home yet.... this better not be a gag situation will drop this poop in a few chapters if she hasn't reunited with her father in the next few chapters.

Contributor
Good grief... too many people wanting to quit reading just because a story isn't rushing through as fast as you want.

Patience is a good thing that is obviously lacking in you guys. I am guessing based on what I am reading that there is a plan, just a matter of how long before they finally meet. If you want to quit before that occurs, then be my guest. Less complaints to read in the comments section.

Contributor
@aFFi @relic626

Woah, calm down guys.
She will be with her father after some events, and he will even fight with her for a mock battle,and lot of others things

Just be patient, a good story need build-up, it's not a slice of life harem rom-com manga.

I know that the story is supposed to be about Angie, but I really just want to read about her father

@Siquall

Please don’t tell me those “events” aren’t a couple arcs. Also, the rush is mainly because of the extremely slow pace that this is being released. Don’t tell me you guys preaching patience are actually going to wait possibly years for something to actually happen in this story.

Dex-chan lover
hum? aren't homunculus failed creations? why is this one presenting them as immortal beings?

Dex-chan lover
If he don't fuck his non blood related daughter we got a problem here. Or one of her friends

@Exlce Isn't that what being patient is all about? I myself and probably many of us here won't mind waiting for years if the content upholds expectation. Many manga had taken time before to slowly give us the story. In this manga each chapter contributes something significant to the story, so the pace is slow but it's there, and it's building up. If the manga is at a standstill where no one do anything then sure, something can be complained about. Would rather the author taking their time than for them to rush it and trash this story.

If you absolutely can't handle the pace of this manga, feel free to give the LN a read.

Users who are viewing this thread