Souboutei Kowasubeshi

Fri

Fed-Kun's army
@Lithe

according to your avatar, they should've sent Hina to destroy souboutei?

Dex-chan lover
Wow....this is one amazing series.
This manga is like the combination of Ushio to Tora and Karakuri Circus.

It just...I suddenly loved it.

I expected the standard *you always lose* trope when dealing with Japanese horror, but this is really turning it on it's head in a good way. It's too bad every other exorcist appears to be dead/corrupted now. Hopefully the main duo can do the job.

Too bad the update is very slow.
But at least there, or I will choose to read raw myself.
The horror was very well developed, I rarely get mixed sensations like this: confusing and frightening at the same time. Many pieces of mystery can make someone wonder who is Seiichi and the strange thing called Soubutei.
Even though..err, I have to be honest, I'm still not comfortable seeing the emotional transitions of the characters who are like classic manga.

But it's only a minor that might be overcome as time goes on, this writer does have a unique storytelling ability. I absolutely love it!

"Flor Holopainen"?

Huh, and here I thought Japanese people are only familiar with larger European countries.

Also, out of all the Finnish names, why that one? Don't tell me the author is a fan of Nightwish.

Dex-chan lover
Some wierd shit goin' on. That aside, whats wrong with Nightwish o_O

The good thing is the story is very very further ahead in the Japanese release. And it's not a pure horror story where you 100% lose and the unimaginable and alien evil wins.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Except I did not reference to anything ahead, I just said it's a good thing that the story is much further ahead, so we have a lot to catch up on too.

Group Leader
@bigcoffee i dont mean to come across as unnecessarily strict, but someone could read your comment and get a small clue of what to expect in the future. even if you didn't say anything specific. general rule of thumb: if i can tell you've read ahead w/o you explicitly stating it, then you're probably doing too much hinting.

Users who are viewing this thread