Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 8 Ch. 76 - Nagisa Kashiwagi is Annoying

Fed-Kun's army
ishigara became so interesting, the reaction and shit OH GOD LOL

lol agreed, i love that the side characters have become so hilarious at this point. I almost like them more than the mc haha

Dex-chan lover
ishigami truly is a master, and that dude really is out there smashing his gf and bringing killing intent onto himself

Group Leader
What the hell, how the heck is he supposed to know why she's mad???? He can't read her mind!! Seriously this girl...
These situations were all so easy to understand, though master ishigami is still a legend.

@Nyaalter

Seems like Ishigami and Miko have some backstory so it'll make for a nice subplot of letting go of the past. Her father is a judge, so maybe law was involved?

Fed-Kun's army
Victories/Defeats:
Kaguya: 12/12
Prez: 15/19
Fujiwara: 7/5
Ishigami: 2/3
Iino: 1/1
Osaragi: 1/0
Hayasaka: 0/1
Kashiwagi: 0/2
Kei: 0/1
Japan: 1/0

Draws: 3

Ya girl's just salty that she got bodied at Guilty Gear! BUT THAT'S WHAT SHE GETS FOR PLAYIN WITH KILLAS

Dex-chan lover
I just want an entire series of Ishigami giving genuine answers to boyfriends who don't understand why their partners are mad at them.

Double-page supporter
"self-proclaimed not annoying woman". Ohhhh if only Hayasaka was there XD (which I mean with her skills, she might be)

Users who are viewing this thread