The Rising of the Shield Hero - Vol. 11 Ch. 44 - False Charges Again.

Dex-chan lover
bow hero is such a huge piece of shit, or at least it seems that way

Double-page supporter
Naofumi's path are hell, you sure bout that, girl?

the most annoying part of this story is how the other heroes and their party members are just all bad people. it's just so unbelievable that they'd still command any respect when they're continually shown to be useless since the second wave and on.

Dex-chan lover
The bow hero IS A HUGE PIECE OF SHIT it literally takes a lot of maybe predictable events to event get him to a remote form of first step towards redemption and even then... the most recent volume of the LN on amazon 11 or 12 I don't remember well is the volume in which this asshole gets what he deserves. But man it is worth the wait guys.

Fed-Kun's army
I guess that poor girl can't help that she has really bad taste in men
I hate all these piece of shit heroes, I wish that the author would forget about redemption and just make it so they can all die

Dex-chan lover
Dude is a fuckhead but the girl should honestly know better at this point

it is during events like this that I'd prefer naofumi to be more OP and beat the shit out of the bow hero and his crew to whip some sense into them. *face palm* reading she loves bow hero...what redeeming quality is there lmao?

Looking forward to her change of heart as she learns how team members are treated with respect during her time with naofumi and co

Dex-chan lover
omg what a cliche scenario. my prediction how this whole shit is gonna go down:

a) she starts training with shield-kun and his party
b) she begins to trust her new party with shield-kun
c) she gets stronger with shield-kun and party
d) be begins to fall for shield-kun
e) a fight happens with everyone involved, bow dickwad sees new and improved girl (no weak anymore)
f) bow dickwad asks girl to rejoin their party / lies that he loves her (knowing from the start she liked him)

now here it's where it could go eiher way
1)
a) she tells him to fuck off

2)
a) she goes back to bow dickwad
b) finds out it was all lies
c) their party gets in trouble
d) shield-kun to the rescue and girl never leaves his side again

I said it here first fellas, I will come back in like a couple of months see if I was god or not

EDIT: If someone reads the novel and can PM me and tell me how close I am plz that'd be nice. you can even @me in these comments with spoiler tags thanks hommies I just dont wanna read this novel to see how close I am already reading shit ton lol.

Double-page supporter
This face right here, that unadulterated rage and contempt for human life, is what I love about Shield-bro.
y9.png

@NovaXII There is a reason, it's super dumb(Disney level stupid), but she's one of the (side)characters with the most development(long-term), and this isn't even the half waypoint story-wise.

Users who are viewing this thread