Cohabitation with My Fiancée - Ch. 55 - The Face Of An Adult

Dex-chan lover
you think he is doing alpha things, then he pulls a beta. You cant be both buddy you just cant.

Fed-Kun's army
MC just needs to get his feelings straight, plain and simple, if he liked her then he needs to pursue her and make sure she likes him back but if he just feels for her in platonic way(friends) then he needs to let her go and hook up with that girl in his grade that he's for sure likes him

P.S. I say this knowing that Korean rom-com mangas are never that simple

Dex-chan lover
@AthalosJ what pisses me the most from this fucking story is that the art is exactly the same from some H korean stuff. Why the fuck get an artists that does H stuff doing weak shit like this? it doesn't make sense tbh

Dex-chan lover
@AthalosJ This guy just seems to be a copy paste from the Unbalance x Unbalance MC, so expect the same tropes and arcs to take place.

Dex-chan lover
@frjoethesecond As expected. The dad has done nothing but siding with Mari while disregarding his son's feelings since the beginning.

Dex-chan lover
"My fiancée is having dinner with some other dude who's likely want to have a taste of her"

Double-page supporter
Ultimatum has now come, realize your feelings for Noona and go fetch her or Hook up with glasses girl

Group Leader
Anyone else having trouble loading the last image? I had the same problem on mangazuki's website.

Why is the NTR scare always necessary? I like my relationships without a side of bullshit.

Contributor
"Don't know dad. Maybe on the d**k of the guy who tried to hook her up with?"

Users who are viewing this thread