Sweet X Trouble

Double-page supporter
I swear to god if they don't explain how this dude is a HVT next chapter I'm gonna be extremely annoyed.
1. Also is it gonna follow a bunch of cliches? probably.
2. Have I seen this plot before? most definitely.
3. Is it going to contain a bunch of cock blocks and various "plots"? duh.
4. Am i still gonna read it? yes.

Seems fun enough, but yeah, why would anyone want him dead? He's not as annoying as most romcom MCs... so far.

Contributor
That alt name is quite effective though, it got me curious and I instantly followed it after reading the 1st chapter lol

Double-page supporter
me checked: title, hmmm...
checking descript: read the alt?...
checking alt: the hell... follow...

Contributor
To the scanlator: your typesetting will look a lot better if you turn on the anti-aliasing option in Photoshop or in any other similar editing software you may be using (as long as it's not Paint, because no one uses Paint for typesetting). That said, keep up working hard and you'll learn and improve in no time.

Dex-chan lover
Wait... So, the girl is the dad? Then he's lower ranked than his daughter? And he calls her "Unnie"?

Group Leader
Faaack. Kurisu, I'm sorry! (Consider this an inside joke. Moving on...)

The first chapter's translations are just plain WRONG. A hell of a lot of them are inaccurate. Yes, the new girl is the main girl's dad. Don't trust the first chapter's translations.

Thank you. And please countinue to update the chapter :)
I REALLY LIKE THIS AND FOR THE LAST TIME
THANK YOU

I know that manhuas are pretty short but 4 chapters in a single day is still a lot of hard work. Thanks for that _anq

Users who are viewing this thread