The Makeup Remover - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Fun premise, lookism has the whole "what if someone conventionally unattractive became attractive" theme too. Would be nice to find more stories like that. *-*

I'm ready for comedy, subtle themes of vanity and inner/outer beauty, and eventual romance between the two (let's say, chapter 137?)

Dex-chan lover
"What if Fairy Godmother chose Cinderella not because she's suffering, but just for her 'bland' look?"

Aggregator gang
Man, either bathroom etiquette is different in Korea, or this is written by a woman.

@Bladestone He did; Did you not see his hands under the faucet when they first started talking? They might not be dry, tho', since we never saw him grab a towel.

Dex-chan lover
@GodGinrai thats kinda disgusting, maybe she wont notice since her face is gunked up with makeup.

Aggregator gang
@boag I don't know if I'd call wet, but clean, hands on your face disgusting. It would certainly feel weird or uncomfortable, tho'.

Those faces and reactions were amazing ?. I am definitely interested in seeing where this goes.

Double-page supporter
Comedy on point, I'm already loving this hahaha. Also, I feel you girl, everyone at university looks like a top model for some reason... but wearing make up is such a pain after all

don't defile her face with those pee hands of yours!!!! edit: nvm he washed them but still!!! wet bathroom hands r so gross too!

Dex-chan lover
i mean as long as you have decent features, anything is possible with makeup. sometimes plain is better because you have more to work with

Fed-Kun's army
PLEASE TELL ME HE WASHED HIS HANDS BEFOREHAND... anyway i'm interested lmao but these people are fools, anyone can look decent with makeup if you're skilled enough. AMATEURS!!!!!

lol who takes off their pants in urinals? This a thing in Korea?

Lol this guy touch his dick and touch this girl face.

Fed-Kun's army
“Look at your brother! He got into a nice college, why can’t you?!” Ummm... because she’s in high school?

Contributor
This mom is awful.
Just let her grown normally instead of making her life even more complicated.

Users who are viewing this thread