Touko-san wa Kaji ga Dekinai - Vol. 1 Ch. 6.1

Dex-chan lover
"This kinda fun is really fun" Indeed it is. Much better than the unfun kinda fun. :p

3 chapters in a day, what a blessing. Thanks for all the translations!

Dex-chan lover
0.jpg

ahhhh we're all caught up. im so anxious about how this date ends

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the updates today they were greatly appreciated. How bold Touko-san handholding with a minor in a public place. Still hoping Yume-san pops up and tries to "save'' Akari.

a blessing 3 updates!

also i kinda think touko walked faster on purpose so she can hold hands with her. how she managed that would be a really pro-gamer move 🤣 but really bold

Cheers for the updates! Here's hoping for the rest of their date to be cute and with blushes and no drama from misunderstandings by a sudden encounter with Yume/someone new. I don't wanna be bitter, I just want them to be cute, happy, and gay

Bless y’all for the updates. WOOOOOO GOOEY SLICE OF LIFE! Get outta here, drama. Just let the drama be Akari’s slow burn gay awakening as Touko goes full gay-otic dumbass on her life :D

But alas... I’m fairly certain we’ll see some Intense School Life Drama™️ soon.

When will akari accidentaly see Touko with one of her "friends" that forget women clothes all the time at her house I wonder

Dex-chan lover
We were blessed with so much updates!! thank you... This is so beautiful to read, like they're so gorgeous hahahaha XD

Also what kind of person sees a random girl and says Take a picture with us! who would want to appear in some stranger's album o_O could get creepy too... well, whatever.

Fed-Kun's army
Ah damn I want a picture too... And isn't rude to ask that? I mean in jap culture...

Users who are viewing this thread