Mieru Ko-chan (pixiv) - Ch. 4.5

That guy who wanted to adopt the kitty... he had ghost dogs haunting him... Were they animals that he owned in the past? I dont know why but I have a feeling that guy is dangerous...

Fed-Kun's army
Baenstar Dude, they're all cats. And that last guy got a nekomata haunting him, which means that he'll take care of his cats till they reached 20 year old

Love the art contrast. Ah ty Filuth I thought it was somehow related to japanese folkore, so they were nekomata.

Thanks for the share.

Group Leader
Dnx8c7IX0AAgkJX

Looks could be truly deceiving, indeed.

@Baenstar2000 @redmikan I used to read many manga which have a psycho guy took lots of stray cats to kill&torture them at home. Since this idea appears in lots of work, I think it's based on true story in Japan.

About the first guy. I saw him and he looked oddly familiar in the face. Then it hit me,

https://goo.gl/images/VEd7AN

Hair is different, but similar face and blank cold eyes.

Anyone notice that there were knives in the spirits that were following that guy? You can see them in their backs when he's walking away

@Tsudow

Looks could be truly deceiving, indeed.
I finished reading through current chapters thinking 'this is a neat idea'. Then desided to take a look at the comments section and saw this picture... and just somehow snapped. I cryied for 10 minutes, switching between quickly getting myself together and then wanting to save the picture which left such an impression on me, but starting to bawl again, just thinking about its meaning.

Not a thing I would expect myself be doing while browsing people's thoughts on a low-key horror manga.

The previous chapters made me feels sorry for the girl cause she is clearly disturbed by her vision. This makes it at least not all is terrible for the girl

Users who are viewing this thread