Golden Kamuy - Vol. 25 Ch. 247 - Rule

Man, every single chapter is so damn good. I am really really excited on what's going to happen next in this manga.

Double-page supporter
Kirawus was the same Ainu in the village with Shion Anehata, right? And he hasn't met Sugimoto's group since then, so you'd think there'd be a scene where they point out that they've met before. They might not remember Kirawus, but Kirawus should remember a group like Asirpa, Sugimoto, and Shiraishi, especially since their visit coincided with some terrible things happening to their village.

Aggregator gang
Dang this manga shifts gears quite well.

@Shinobu I know right? I mean the place is cold and dry. He doesn't have any lube or lotion, don't mind his hand I'm wondering the sad state of his pecker after all that friction.

Fed-Kun's army
I see some hardworking men in this chapter.

Poor Asirpa tho, Hijikata looked very scary on that page when he demands her to tell him what she knows.

That dude's dick is gonna fall off for real at the pace he going lmfaoo

@spurgleburgle Actually wanted to see something like that too, but considering Ogata was with them in that arc and he went to Hijikata's group talking about Sugimoto and co, Kirawus probably anticipated already that they'll meet again

Dex-chan lover
Damn I thought the fake skins were gonna get figured out too fast but it seems that they'll have to work harder to figure things out now

Also that page switch to Tsurumi was a terrifying omen jeez

When I read the page that switches to Tsurumi's point of view I actually said: "Fuck yeah!" out loud

Translator... Thank you for the golden pun joke right there. 10/10

Shiraishi now actually thinking what he wanted to do with the gold instead just spending it to fooling around... I hope it's related to the POSSIBLY good ending for the golden trio.

maybe Hijikata still believe that the oil seller skin is fake, but he said it's real to manipulate Asirpa to fall more into doubt and uncertainty so he can pressure her to tell him the key, and her to bend more easily to the pressure

Dex-chan lover
Why do I feel Shiraishi is gonna get the gold but do something completely different with it?

Users who are viewing this thread