Bottom-Tier Character Tomozaki-kun - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Getting Destroyed in the High-Difficulty Dungeon

Fed-Kun's army
Fox Vs Shiek. Talks about short hopping. I wanna see wavedashing next on the list.

Double-page supporter
Did he give Izumi a video of himself and Hinami to watch? They were the top 2 right? Or was that not counting tournaments or something?

Dex-chan lover
A wild jealous not-boyfriend appeared! Time to make some male friends!

Dex-chan lover
The scene with him and Izumi was really interesting especially for what it was unintentionally showing; if you're genuine and honest and can be confident even in things that others especially find it difficult to do, no matter if they're a "popular" thing or not considered trendy by all, you'll naturally attract people to you. Confidence and how you display yourself are so important when it comes to interacting with people because even if they're not into the same stuff you are they can sense how genuine you are and that's a really attractive thing whether you're into them as a friend or more.

It's also nice how he notices that things are going well and doesn't trust himself so she has to tell him that he was responsible for all that because when you don't have self-confidence you attribute your accomplishments to luck or fate or circumstances outside your control when in reality it's your own hard work.

Meanwhile, like many dudes, this guy doesn't wanna commit to her but doesn't like it when she starts paying attention to someone else so maybe you should just be honest and not a dumb-ass.

Dex-chan lover
I am sorry for this but what in the blazing hell is this AWFUL shit going on with their school pants/skirts? How lazy is the mangaka to just right click and fill in the pattern so it is always in the perfect + pattern? It looks bloody awful, ridiculously distracting.

Dex-chan lover
Are they playing melee?
5109239.5634927.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@Chet31 @lightingcloud Actually this kind of thing is the norm/standard. Especially if the mango is done manuallyvon paper, applying the tone to conform the wrinkles is a pain. The pattern in this manga is just too big/zoomed in so it get really noticeable. It's been there since chapter 1 tho.

Double-page supporter
it's been going too smoothly from the start!
This mangaka sure loves plaid :D

Dex-chan lover
figures this would happen... the MC is a good friend that's for sure. If he was more open for sure he'd have a girlfrien

i don't understand people complaining about the plaid, have you never read manga that make use of this technique? i didn't think it was uncommon and i haven't even read that many series.

Users who are viewing this thread