KAKAO 79% - Ch. 154 - Lid

Contributor
Class Rep went from being a heroine to a total freaking stud in this chapter!?

it's fuckin here
lmfao finally
yes
woo
excellent
class rep WOOOO

We waited 154 chapters for him to smile like this.

Thanks so much Aijiishibashi!

Double-page supporter
154 chapters and class rep eye reveal is still the most eventful shocking development in this manga

seriously tho, dude is the freaking MVP

Aggregator gang
First of all, bout damn fuckin' time. And good on the class rep. Top tier wingman right there.
Other than that, that vindictive little prick needs to piss off. Don't care what his reason is. Girl could have killed herself and it still doesn't justify his bitch ass actions.

Dex-chan lover
I hope this isn't going to end here tho, I'm enjoying this and I'd be bummed if there are only a handful of chapters left.
Thankfully there still are still unresolved plot threads

Wait...hold your horses...did that announcement of yuu to arizawa senpai heard by the entire school???!!!...coz theirs an earpiece or a mic or something...
Well, whatever...OFFICIALLY THEY ARE TOGETHER!!!...FOR REAL..
GO-REAL-LA!!!!...

The class rep is indeed one hell of a hottie!!!...& the nicest personality to boot...

Now, please let everything be smooth sailing in the romance dept..

So for awhile now, I was thinking that Natsume :)3 guy) could actually be Ai-chan but just had a sex change. Just my thoughts

- arizawa is wearing something! the fact that it zoomed in means something's gonna happen lmao
- class rep looks cool wtf hahaha best wingman
- and I guess tachibana noticed huh

SO THEY'RE HAPPY NOW. WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Yeah I was just wondering if Natsume was Ai-Chan too.

Edit... OMG! Going back to beginning chapters... it all fits now. and chapter 19!! Ugh. Don’t know what to think of this story now... 150 chapters to get to this??

Dex-chan lover
@donm527 Natsume is clearly Ai's stepbrother, in the flashback her stepmother mentioned too Yuu she had a son the same age as his and their hair color match. Also that woman had a bad fame because she remarried like Natsume said about his own mother.

Users who are viewing this thread