Goshujin-sama to Yuku Isekai Survival! - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Group Leader
First!

Anyways, again sorry for the delay been busy with some stuff,
I know some people are already displeased with the series so far but I do hope you consider giving it a chance we're only 3 chapters in so far!

Also a bit of a small spoiler no story spoiler but just something they'll do.
Actual crafting with the minecraft furnace and workbench and building with blocks in the upcoming chapters!

I recently started playing MC again during the lockdown and this is really interesting for me. Thanks for the translations!

Dex-chan lover
The "realism" of the world is fine. They're not shy at all about pointing out how weird(not just powerful, WEIRD) the game abilities are, so it seems like a fine ride.

Crouch jumping really does look ridiculous tho

Dex-chan lover
@marshymallowy On page 6 it should be "staring" not "starting" & I believe on page 18 the word "stinger" is misspelled. Surprised that there is some poor reception of this series because the author's other work has let's just say more stuff that would turn people off. Thanks for the chapter and feel better my dude.

Group Leader
@Ochrolv i see the typos thanks, will fix them in a minute.
Also thanks. glad i'm able to help you enjoy the authors work.

Also if anybody finds anymore typos please feel free to point them out, I may have missed something else. >~<

I love how dumb minecraft would look in real life to an outsider.

Like, OP magic isekei abilities are one thing and on some level they would make sense to the natives but cutting a tree into perfectly dried logs by smacking it with a stone axe a few is just bizarre and awesome.

Playing the minecraft cheat ability completely straight is pretty surreal ngl, but if it's funny I'll take it. Keep up the good work!

well, here the MCshowed us that you don't have to have a big P.P. to satisfy a woman! chessmatefeminists!

Dex-chan lover
it's an okay manga I guess. nothing new imo, but it works well enough. it should be, since it's borrowing alot from minecraft, except meeting a maiden elf that want's to fuck you 🤣

Dex-chan lover
yea you're so lucky man, you only ended up getting enslaved and tortured.
why is he so fucking ok with being a slave?

Aggregator gang
"Should I put it in my inventory?" "No." *puts it in inventory anyway*

-_-

@GodGinrai I think he meant if he should "disassemble" the body, so he just stored it to take out near the village.
Translator, thanks, I like this series.

Users who are viewing this thread