Berserk

Power Uploader
time for bed. i'll upload a bunch more tomorrow. I'm breaking out each chapter and inserting the groups credit page. My copy only has the credit page for the volume and no chapters broken out so its really annoying and will take me a bit to upload all the way to current.

Power Uploader
Crap. I'm uploading all these chapters and realized something after uploading 25 Volumes. The first 4 volumes don't actually have chapter numbers so the numbering i am doing is completely off with what the official numbering for the chapters.

Think i need to put in anm issue because i'm not sure how to get the unnumber volumes to order correctly

Power Uploader
Contact Holo. He's the admin and should be able to fix it.

Nvy

Lmfao, this explains the sudden jumps. They were killing trolls one moment, and in elfheim the next. I had no idea what happened haha!

Power Uploader
haha yeah it goes from the latest one i posted right to elfheim. I'll probably finish the uploads either tonight or tomorrow

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for uploading this. Its finally closing on a scene I've been waiting for since I started reading the series. I want to see Griffith taken down but I'm not optimistic about the story getting there. Caska regaining her memories is enough.

Power Uploader
I know what you mean. The story is epic but he takes a LONG time between releases. It feels like its been 10 years since they left on that boat and they have only just arrived at elfheim and started regaining her memories. painfully slow releases.

but the story is epic and an amazing read overall

Well, thats because it HAS been over ten years. The whole sailing thing started in 2007

Crazy, how time flies, huh?

I can't get over how much Guts looks like a medieval Batman when he's in control of the berserker armor

Fed-Kun's army
Casca owns bones and I'm hope she will be back and kicking ass again. Miura did a good job making her still a strong character despite her issues but man having reread some of the old chapters really hit the feels. Guts and Casca had just got themselves sorted before everything went to hell for them.

Frankly, if she is back with even half the spunk she used to have it'll be fascinating to see the impact of a sudden entrance of a strong character like her will have on the dynamics of a now tightly knit group of friends.

Fed-Kun's army
v Especially considering the other two girls in the group have their own kind of boner for Guts. This is gonna be a little awkward at best.

Fed-Kun's army
But more importantly, the plot will finally move on at a steady pace once again. And I have this dreadful feeling that in order to give Guts the impetus to go and finish his business with Griffith, something horrible must happen. Possibly to Casca herself, as if to mock Guts's efforts. I'm hoping that I'm wrong, but she and Guts are both tragic characters, thus trapped by the causality in their own metatextual way.

Dex-chan lover
I think the horrible is already on the way, remember a slightly earlier chapter (so 5 years back or so :p) when they just finished the Seam Monster Arc at the end of the chapter we saw a Shadow that looked like Zoth flying towards a coast, could have been Elfheim.

Users who are viewing this thread