Yuukoku no Moriarty

Double-page supporter
I'm loving this. The story is really interesting. I can't wait for Sherlock to finally meet Irene XD

Really good manga, for all Psycho-pass fan go ahead you will love this!

On one hand - interesting, on the other - playing fast and loose with the element of suspended disbelief.
Lovely art...
But it doesn't feel like they're actually in Britain - all the mannerisms are wrong, and what's with the AK's in the 19th century...?

no one is continue this manga...?
I'll try to continue this if nobody is working on the next chapter at the moment

Thanks very much for picking this up! Hope you'll be able to see it through to the end!

Why would they pick it up from the beginning and not release it from where it left off?
Still ty for translating.

COF

Group Leader
@Mindfvck Because the originally released version's quality is below abysmal and the series deserves better. The font is unfitting, too large, not centered, never changes. Ask any semi competent scanlator and they'll tell you it's bad work. After reading through about 10 chapters last night I noticed they even left some pages here and there unedited, completely raw. Don't you think this series deserves better?

@COF Oh it sure does deserve better. My inner greed just wanted it to continue from where it left off. Hope they stick with this manga tho. Its pretty fucking good.

Fed-Kun's army
Saw "the Patroit" and thought Rasputin the Patroit got further translations. No such luck. Moriarty is just a bad plot device of Doyle's so he could kill Sherlock off in some style, I never understood why anyone cared for the character. His retroactively imposed presence in various adaptations cheapen Sherlock Holmes as literature.

MD@Home
It's kinda disappointing that the author is trying to make Moriarty look good by making the nobles he kills comically evil. I was hoping for a more nuanced approach to the story. :(

thanks for picking this up! the previous translations are... rough and the higher quality is much appreciated

Dex-chan lover
let's see.... Magazine-fed rifle, Balaclava, and something that looks like Kevlar Vest.... is this late 19th century or late 20th century? isn't Connor suppose to time travel to America during late 20th centuries? looks like the coordinates were off by a century and a single ocean

@al_pacino

I saw your comment and went to Wikipedia. Sherlock Holmes time period is around 1880 to 1914. Tubular magazines and clips were around during that time. Turns out the British had Balaclava in 1854 for the Crimean War and after. There's also silk bulletproof vests used during the time, but they are a bit pricey.

Is the stuff you mentioned like that or is the rifle and vest more modern?

Dex-chan lover
Translation spotty in places, but otherwise interesting read. Not sure why they choose to go with "Louis" over "Lewis", given the latter is much more British.

Users who are viewing this thread