Ayakashiko

when the very first chapter mentions japanese people loving rice you know this is going to be really derivative and weak

This manga is amazing. Cute, fun, sad, relaxing. Characters are great, art is ADORABLE. It has everything you'd want out of a yuri SoL. I love it, made me cry a couple of times. I hope it gets an anime!

I'm really enjoying this manga. The story and characters are entertaining and endearing, and I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter. As to "derivative and weak," the only other manga character I remember making a similar comment is Joukyuu from Aiki, and I haven't seen anything similar between the two stories.

Dex-chan lover
Speaking as someone who normally likes kids, Kii is really annoying.

Speaking as someone who normally likes kids, Kii is really annoying.

As someone who is around a great many kids, I can't quite understand your comment. As a child-like youkai, she is somewhat selfish, but far less so than several children in my family. In several of the chapters, she wishes to share (the Christmas cake) or help and be appreciated (OK, that one could be construed as selfish, but I really wish some of the children I'm around would be selfish in that manner). I, too, like children, but (I'm not a parent myself, merely an uncle) I find that there are an awful lot of incredibly spoiled brats out there these days. If Kii is the epitome of spoiled children, I wish that a whole bunch of the children in Southern California would copy her example, and they would be far more pleasant to be around than they are now.

We're so close to a shoujo ai tag and it just keeps not happening. Come on Hijiki, take the leap, you know you want to.

Dex-chan lover
Should the description still say they're poor given how rich Mahoron actually is?

@Comadrin

Right on! I totally agree with you! Kii is honestly not that annoying compared to most kids. Makes me wonder if that person even likes kids like he says, since most kids are brats.

I really love this manga and I hope you continue doing the translations. Its so underrated 😊

Users who are viewing this thread