Isekai de Kojiin wo Hiraita kedo, Naze ka Darehitori Sudatou to Shinai Ken - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - Continuing Burdens

the kingdom f-ing terrible already with forcing him to pay off their debt, giving him a terrible environment, and many more bad things, now when they are in a crisis they want him to save them..... i agree with sep10trion and alot of the commentors = f no bye.

Aggregator gang
I know that MC will agree and that I have to start thinking of reasons on why not to drop this because clearly MC won't be able to think of "I will help if you clear off my debt".

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Inb4 dark turn and it turns into goblin slayer universe aka (double spoilers to not ruin the fluff)
all of the males get brutaly killed and looted and the girls kidnapped
, MC made the right call.

Thats a pretty dick move.....
I would done the same tho, fuck the kingdom.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
@SA2011
It's not a spoiler, it's just to hide the dark stuff that happens in GS, even if the way i wrote it is very mild, i don't wanna ruin the fluff.

Aggregator gang
Made the right choice there. If he fight, the kingdom is saved but he will be widely known and possibly, forcefully, will be 'recruited' by the kingdom. Wore a disguise and a widespread search of a person with such caliber will happen; disturbing his peace.

Dex-chan lover
Chaos mean more orphans
It is a win for the MC

Dex-chan lover
@MCX01, @Nunally
3ee.png

Dex-chan lover
Not sure how i'd react tbh, first they treat me like dirt and take my home from me, then they come begging me to help them.
I think if i was as strong as the mc i'd go kill the goblin king then immediately after overthrow the current king and make myself king, then put forth a few changes.

Users who are viewing this thread